Saturday, July 5, 2008

I dedicate this to my Lord and Savior, Jesus


The darling and irascible PJ has given me an award I clearly have not earned, but tearfully accept.  
Here are the rules:
1) Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. 
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here:  Arte Y Pico.  

And because I never really follow all the rules, I pick these three

Diane, for her theological depth and Midwestern good sense. 
Doxy, for her pulls-no-punches writing on topics others don't want to touch. 
and
Laura, because I ran into her yesterday and anyone who is a full-time pastor and mother of two charming young children, and can find time to blog and still look fabulous on a hot, sticky day at a parade deserves many awards. 



6 comments:

pj said...

Well, Blogger just lost my whole @##$$!!!!! comment!

That'll learn me to cuss at people. I was afraid I might have gone too far in my last comment over at my place. I've never been called irascible before! I think I was pumped up on caffeine and compliments. :/

Doxy is a splendid choice. I thought of her after the fact.

lauraj said...

It's a compliment, dear one.

Diane M. Roth said...

I would take irascible as a compliment.

thank you. (and I thank my mother and my father and my uncles and aunts and my husband....and the academy...)

lauraj said...

And Scout, Diane! You forgot to thank Scout! That's the kind of oversight the gossip columnists would have a field day with.

Diane M. Roth said...

oh yeah, she's sleeping right here. what would I do without her? I would be NOTHING without her...

Nauraushaun Church said...

I don't know when I've won an award. It's beautiful :). Instead of protesting that I don't deserve it, I will just say thank you. And that I wish I could be more on top of things, and that we could have talked more. Blessings to you and your (almost grown!) boy and your dear folks.