Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Because Eileen is a Bad Influence, One More ...




You're the City College of New York!

Emerging from an area of difficulty and hardship, you have risen
to be a leader and champion for diversity. Though you have egalitarian motives,
your surroundings are still derisive and often difficult. And while you claim to
be small, you're actually much larger than you seem. You speak several languages.
For inexplicable reasons, you love escalators.



Take the University Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

5 comments:

Diane M. Roth said...

University of Illinois?

Anonymous said...

Tee hee hee...I spread my badness all around.

Muahahahahaha!

lauraj said...

Diane,
I give up my white bread crown to you. You are clearly mid-western through and through.

Diane M. Roth said...

I can't help it.

pj said...

I ended up with some small Southern place I'd never heard of. I don't find these quizzes very accurate. :)