Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Because I Can't Seem to Write a Real Post ...



You're Ireland!

Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this
makes you intriguing.  You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as
worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice.  You're good
with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato.
 You really don't like snakes.



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid

8 comments:

Diane M. Roth said...

Okay, one of these days I'm going to have to learn to do these things.

Diane M. Roth said...

oh, and I'm Texas. (I think I did something wrong.)

pj said...

F*ck! Somehow I ended up being Sudan. So I'm not posting it to my blog, cause that's just creepy.

Edward said...

Sudan, PJ? That's a bit scary. Moi, I'm the United Nations (which is also a bit scary if you think about it too much).

Anonymous said...

PJ...I'm LEBANON for God's sake!

I posted it. You all KNOW I'm effed up already, so what's the diff?

LJ - I wouldn't have taken you for an Irisher, necessarily. Where's the brew? And the mashies?

lauraj said...

OK, I was already happy with Ireland, but now that I know my friends are Lebonan, Sudan and Texas (?) ... Ed, I think the UN is pretty cool, actually ... I'm even happier with my lot in life.

Eileen, I'm more a whiskey woman than a Guiness girl, and there's plenty of that in Ireland too!

Diane M. Roth said...

yeah, I've never even been to Texas. or Sudan for that matter. But I have been to the United Nations. I want to be Ed.
(sigh)

lauraj said...

I will say that the rain-soaked mystical with a temper fits. And there isn't any way I won't eat a potato: french-fried, home-fried, baked, twice-baked, mashed .... mmmm ...

But I have nothing against snakes at all. I kind of like them, actually.