Saturday, August 11, 2007

OH NOOOOOOOOOO...

I just finished Book Six of Harry Potter. The young 'un returns from vacation with his Dad tomorrow, with his new (birthday present) Book Seven in hand and, according to this morning's phone call, ready to start reading it. So I stayed home today and finished The Half-Blood Prince. NO, NO, NO! I don't like the ending at all. No wonder everyone has been waiting so desperately for The Deathly Hallows.

But no spoilers here. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have avoided spoilers so far. Everyone has been so polite about it. It almost gives me hope in humanity after all.

1 comment:

Diane M. Roth said...

I don't know anything, so I can't spoil it. It's just good to have a new post! I feel that at this point, I can't possibly catch up with Harry Potter, having gotten behind at about the 2nd or 3rd book.

Why did they have to keep getting longer?

But I do feel incredibly out of the loop in some circles.

Cliff's notes?