Friday, June 22, 2007

How Rich are You?

I'm the 656,714,353 richest person on earth!


Discover how rich you are! >>


Thanks to Eileen for this. I needed this reminder, as I'm now the poorest I've been since grad school. I was in my twenties then, I'm in my forties now and have a child in my care. I was happy to be a poor-ish grad student. Less fun now. Poor by what standards, though, is the question. And truthfully, this doesn't even take into account assets: car, house, retirement plan, etc. Just income.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw your comment at Ann's blog and have thoroughly enjoyed visiting yours!

lauraj said...

Welcome, Fran! You have a beautiful family, I see. Glad to have you here.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this! It makes you feel a little better, doesn't it? And learn to count all the little blessings! Keep up the creativity, imagination, and love with your blog! E.

lauraj said...

Hi E! Not sure it makes me feel better, given that it is a stark reminder that billions of people live in unimaginable poverty. But it certainly gives me perspective. And yes, reminds me to be grateful for blessings. Grateful, grateful, grateful.