I've been tagged by PJ. Here's what I have to do:
*I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
*Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
*People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
*Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. My favorite scotch is Balvenie Doublewood, but I can't afford it, so if you can and want to send me a nice gift, now you know.
2. I had never driven a stick shift when I bought my first car at age 26, so a friend had to test drive it for me. My new car is the first car I've bought since that wasn't a manual.
3. I once went to a Barry Manilow concert.
4. The musician I have seen most often in concert is Bruce Cockburn.
5. The best concert ever was Bruce Springsteen in the Olympic Stadium in Munich on his "Born in the USA" tour.
6. My 8 y.o. has a much nicer website than mine.
7. I used to fantasize about being a Broadway star, but somewhere along the way I developed a vocal cyst and now I periodically lose my voice completely for periods of days to months (very bad for a preacher). The times I lose it always are when I am going through a big transition (to college, to ministry, to marriage, etc.) so I'm expecting it to go any day now. The cyst is subtle neither in its appearance (comes when I'm trying to find my new voice) nor in its leaving. Last time I got my voice back mid-way through a Pentecost service.
8. I'm a one-to-one 8 with a strong 7 wing on the enneagram and an ENFJ on the Myers-Briggs.
OK, I don't really even know 8 bloggers to tag but I'll try some that I think don't respond to this sort of thing and see what happens:
Laura C. (to coax her back into blogging)